Import 4K video (MOV, MP4, MXF, XAVC, MTS) to Pinnacle Studio for editing
Pinnacle Studio is a video editing program originally developed by Pinnacle Systems as the consumer-level counterpart to Pinnacle’s former professional-level software, Liquid Edition. It was acquired by Avid and later by Corel in July 2012. Pinnacle Studio allows users to author video content in Video CD, DVD-Video, AVCHD or Blu-ray format, add complementary menus and burn them to disc.
Nowadays more and more cameras like Sony A7s, Sony A7II, DJI Phantom 4/3/2, Samsung NX1/NX500, Sony Action Cam, GoPro Hero5/4 are able to capture UHD 4K videos. Even some phones like iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7, etc. are also able to shoote 4K movies. Before uploading these 4K videos to YouTube, Vimeo, etc. or posting them on Facebook, many folks love to edit them to make them more stylish. However, when you try to import the recorded 4K footage to Pinnacle Studio for editing, you’ll find it a painful experience. Isn’t it possible to edit 4K videos with Pinnacle Studio? Read on for details.
Pinnacle Studio’s Import Formats
– Video: MVC, AVCHD, DV, HDV, AVI, MPEG-1/-2/-4, DivX, Flash, 3GP (MPEG-4, H.263), WMV, Non-encrypted DVD titles (incl. DVD-VR/+VR), QuickTime (DV, MJPEG, MPEG-4, H.264), DivX Plus MKV
– Audio: MP3, MPA, M4A, WAV, AMR, AC3, AAC, Vorbis, WMA
Pinnacle Studio only supports some video formats and the 4K resolution is not the best video size for editing with Pinnacle Studio. So if you want to edit any 4K videos from camera, camcorder, drone, iPhone or download websites, you’d better convert your 4K video to Pinnacle Studio supported video format and video size.
4K Video Converter for Pinnacle Studio
To get the work done, you can turn to Pavtube Video Converter to convert or compress 4K video to Pinnacle Studio supported AVI or MPG first. Overall, it’s the optimal 4K converter for you, which can help you decode the 4K videp files when converting into a different, and ideally more edit friendly, compression format like AVI. So you can edit VOB clips with Pinnacle Studio smoothly. Besides 4K, this video convert program can also help to convert between any popular video and audio formats as you need. Plus, with the built-in video editing feature of the program, you can trim, crop, add watermark and more to your video files.
Get best 4K Video Converter
– Convert 4K MOV, 4K MP4, 4K MXF, 4K XAVC, 4K MTS, 4K H.265 etc to Pinnacle Studio format
– Compress 4K video to 1080p, 720p or upscale 1080p to 4K with high quality.
– Convert HD MP4, HD MKV, HD MOV, HD FLV, HD MXF, HD MTS etc to Pinnacle Studio format
– Convert GoPro Hero 4K, Canon 4K, Sony 4K, DJI Phantom 4K to Pinnacle Studio format.
– Convert 4K video to Pinnacle Studio, Windows Movie Maker, Cyberlink PowerDirector, Sony Vegas Pro, EDIUS Pro, VirtualDub etc editable format.
– Edit 4K video with split, merge, trim, crop, add watermark, adjust video effect, edit audio and insert subtitles etc editing functions.
– Compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP.
Just download it and follow the tutorial below to get 4K files and Pinnacle Studio to play nicely.
– Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/video_converter/
– Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-75734821.html
– Softonic Download: http://pavtube-video-converter.en.softonic.com/
A Step-by-step Guide to Convert 4K Video to Pinnacle Studio supported format
So now you know the power of Pavtube Video Converter. Now it is important that you know how you can go about actually converting your 4K video files into formats supported by your Pinnacle Studio. Below are three simple steps:
Step 1. Load
Add the video files that you would like to convert either by dragging the 4K video files into the software or going to “File” and importing the files from “Add Video”.
Step 2. Select
Once you have done that, choose an output format for Pinnacle Studio. Follow “Adobe Premiere/Sony Vegas” and select “MPEG-2(*.mpg)” as the output format. Besides, you can also choose WMV (VC-1) (*.wmv) if you want to get a relatively smaller output file.
Tip 1: To get the best video quality and sound effect, you are allowed to easily adjust video/audio parameters such as bitrate, sample rate, frame rate, codec, channels, etc after clicking on “Settings”.
Tip 2: Meanwhile, you could edit 4K videos by using some editing functions of this professional video converter, like cropping, trimming, watermarking, subtitles and more.
Step 3. Convert
Simply click the “Convert” button and you are all set. The program will convert your 4K file into the Pinnacle Studio supported format you have chosen at a high speed.
- Working with 4K Video and FCP 6/7/X
- Problems with iMovie when editing 4K videos- Quick Fix
- Edit 4K files with Adobe Premiere Elements 14/13/12/11/10
- Cannot Import iPhone 7 4K video to Sony Vegas Pro? – Solved!
- Compress DJI Mavic Pro 4K video to 1080p on Mac/Windows
- Can FCP support DJI Osmo 4K videos?