Pavtube Video Converter 22.214.171.124 with NVIDIA GPU acceleration for H.265 encoding
Pavtube Video Converter now upgrades its Windows software applications to take full advantage of the NVIDIA CUDA technology and AMD ® Accelerated Parallel Processing (APP) to largely accelerate video encoding speed. The GPU acceleration saves users time when encoding various video files to H.264 codec or H.265 codec. With a PC running on a CUDA-enabled Graphics card, or an AMD graphics card with AMD APP technology, the conversion speed of Pavtube Video Converter software is about 5X faster than before.
Part 1. What’s New?
1. New version: v126.96.36.199 (12.20 2016 )
2. Support newest NVIDIA CUDA & AMD APP technology to accelerate video encoding by both H.264 and H.265/HEVC codec.
Note: H.265 CUDA depends on whether your computer is geared up with H.265 encoding capable graphics card. Please refer to the document on official website of nvidia: https://developer.nvidia.com/nvidia-video-codec-sdk
Part 2. Detailed NVIDIA® CUDATM & AMD APP technologies
Following diagram represents support for the NVIDIA Pascal GPU family
The performance of Pavtube Video Converter with GPU acceleration
(More details read here.)
Part 3. Guide on how to enable H.265 CUDA In Pavtube Video Converter
1. Simply click “File” > “Add Video ” to load your video.
2. Then Choose “H.265 MP4 Video” in “Format” drop-down list.
3. Now, move your cursor to “Tools” button on the top of the main interface to choose “Options”. Then you can enable GPU acceleration.
Part 4. Full features of Pavtube Video Converter
An all-inclusive video converter to process both common, HD, 4K video (including H.265) converting between all pop video (including H.265) and audio formats . Moreover, this Pavtube video converter also allows you to create 3D movies, edit videos, etc.
– Convert any popular video/audio 250+ formats.
Part 5. Other NVIDIA CUDA & AMD APP Supported Pavtube Video/DVD/Blu-ray Products