How do I Play 4K on Android Smartphones/Tablets?
Category : Mobile Devices
Time for 1080p HD phone has just popularized. Now 4K mobile phones have flooded into our life. There have always been debates about the necessary of 4K phone. According to Phone Arena, there are more than 40 types of 4K camera phones available on market by 2016. Actually there are more. Almost each smart phone and tablet manufacture has released 4K phones. But 4K phone here does not refer to 4K resolution phone. As for now, no phone supports 4K resolution. For now, most 4K phones refer to 4K camera phone with 4K recording function, or phones that can play 4K videos. Here we make a list of the representative 4K phone of each brand for your reference. For those who don’t support 4K playing, we also have come up with a solution to play 4K videos on your Android smartphones/tablets.
As an great Android video converter, Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate (Mac) enables you to convert 4k video (H.265/XAVC/MXF/MOV/MP4/AVI) to Android smartphones/tablets like Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge, Galaxy Tab S2, Sony Xperia Z5, Surface Pro 4, Surface pro 3 etc fast and flawlessly. With the help of this excellent 4k video converter, you can also customize you video size, frame rate, video bitrate and more. What’s more, it also supports Windows (10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, etc).
Now, just start converting 4K videos for playing on Android smartphones/Tablets. Firstly free download the top 4K video converter for Android :
Free Download and trail:
– Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/blu-ray-video-converter-ultimate/
– Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter-Ultimate/3000-2194_4-75938564.html
How to Convert 4K videos to Android devices with fast speed?
Step 1: Run iFastime 4K Video Converter for Android and hit the “Add Video” button to import the recorded 4K MXF/XAVC/XAVC-S videos etc.
Step 2: Click “Format” and select “Android”, the first four profiles are designed for any Android tablets and phones. You can choose it according to your own Android device. Last, click “start conversion” button and start convert 4K videos to Android support format.
1. If you are not satisfied with the default settings, click the “Settings” button, you can change the settings by yourself. You can change the video size (pix), bitrate, audio channels, etc. Just remember the file size mainly depends on the bitrate, which means the higher bitrate you set, the bigger size you get. According my experience, the 1280*720 sizes and 1500kbps bitrate is just suitable setting for watching videos on Android tablets and phones.
2. If your want to do some editing with your video such as cutting the part you don’t need, adding text/image/video watermark or adding the subtitle, just click the “Edit” button to do these work.
3. If you want to keep multi audio/channel when you are playing 4K MXF video on the Android devices, you may try our Pavtube MXF MultiMixer. It helps not only import and export MXF files with the multiple audio tracks/channels, but also helps mix the multiple audio tracks/channels into one.
Not an Android user? Want to play 4K videos as well? Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate also support to other non-Android devices like Apple iOS devices (iPhone/iPad/iPod), BlackBerry, PSP, PS3, Xbox 360, WDTV, HDTV, TV, etc.
Have more questions about how to play 4K on Android smartphones/tablets, please feel free to contact us>> or leave a message at Facebook.