Import H.265 footage to After Effects CC/CS6 on Mac
Category : 4K Editor
We can easily find there are many guys are eager to know if After Effects CC/CS6 can support H.265 codec as many of them wanna import and edit H.265 in After Effects CC/CS6. Well, as far as we know, the H.265 standard simply has not yet been adopted by Adobe or any other software industry leaders. To work H.265/HEVC in After Effects CC/CS6, you’ll need to convert H.265 video files to something editable like MPEG-2 for After Effects CC/CS6.
Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac is an easy-to-use yet professional app to achieve your goal smoothly. With it, you can easily convert any H.265 (HD, 4K also included), MKV, MTS, MOV, FLV and many other formats to MPEG-2 for smoothly editing in After Effects CC/CS6. Besides H.265 conversion, it can also transcode more video file formats like MTS, MXF, M4V, AVI, MKV to the compatible format of After Effects CC/CS6, FCP, iMovie, Avid Media Composer, Sony Vegas, Windows Movie Maker, Adobe Premiere Pro etc. without any quality loss. Now just download its free trail version as per your computer condition of PC or Mac and follow the below guide to take your task down.
- Convert H.265 to After Effects CC/CS6 editable format with 3 simple steps.
- Convert H.265, MOV, MP4, MKV, FLV, MTS, MXF, XAVC etc to After Effects CC/CS6 format.
- Convert SD/HD/4K video to After Effects CC/CS6, FCP, iMovie, Avid Media Composer, Sony Vegas, Windows Movie Maker, Adobe Premiere Pro etc supported editing-format.
- Edit video: split, merge, trim, crop, add watermark, adjust video effect, edit audio and insert subtitles.
- Compatible with macOS Sierra, El Capitan Yosemite, Mavericks, Lion.
Free download H.265 to After Effects Video Converter for Mac
Windows user please get – Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate.
Tutorials to convert H.265 to After Effects CC/CS6 editable format
Step 1. Load H.265 video files
Run the program and click “Add File” to import the H.265 videos. You can also directly drag the video clips into the program for conversion.
Step 2. Choose After Effects compatible format
Click the format bar to choose output format from the dropdown list. For After Effects editing, Adobe Premiere/Sony Vegas > MPEG-2 (*.mpg) is one of the best compatible video formats for you to choose.
Step 3. Convert H.265 to AEC friendly video format
Click the “Convert” button on the main interface and the software will start to rewrap H.265 to AEC friendly video formats immediately. When conversion finished, click “Open” to find the converted video files. Then you can effortlessly import the converted video files to After Effects for editing later.
- How to Play 4K H.265 on Xbox One?
- Watch H.265 videos on LG 65EF950V 4K TV
- How to Play 4K H.265 on Ultra HDTV
- Encode H.265 with CUDA and Multi-Core Acceleration
- Import iPhone 4K video to Avid Media Composer for editing
- Import 4K AVCHD MTS M2TS to Premiere Pro CC 2017
- Top 10 Free HEVC/H.265 Converters For Mac/Windows