PS4 Pro ont only can play games, but also can play videos and movies. PS4 Pro has destroyed Xbox One with a strong worldwide sales, owing to the integration of the successful media player that’s said to be compatible with a large variety of file formats, including 4K, to some degree. However, the fact is: Technically, yes. Practically, no. Here comes this article with how-to guides on downloading 4K movie on PS4 Pro and playing 4K (2160p) video on PS4 Pro from USB drive. If there is something you really need to get ready with, that would be a best 4K video converter for PS4 Pro.
Best 4K to PS4 Pro Video Converter
Pavtube Video Converter for Mac, the all-in-one 4K video converter and 4K video editor toolkit can help you easily convert 4K video to PS4 Pro supported format without any quality loss, so that you could play 4K movies/TV shows whatever you favor PS4 Pro in a few months later.
- Convert SD/HD/UHD videos on PS4 Pro: It supports transcoding SD/HD/UHD in any formats like MKV, H.265, AVCHD, XAVC, XAVC-S, MXF, AVI, FLV, WMV, MP4, MOV, AVCHD MTS, M2TS and so on to MP4, H.264, WMV or MPEG-2 files accepted by PS4 Pro faultlessly.
- Compress 4K videos to 1080p/720p for PS4 Pro: This Ultra HD Video Converter is also available to customize the output resolutions to any size including 1080p/720p the users want for better playing on PS4 Pro.
- Encode SD/HD/4K video to all Game consoles: It is also able to convert regular SD/HD or 4K videos to all popular game consoles: PS4 Pro, PS4, PS3, PS Vita, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PSP, Wii, etc without any trouble.
- Edit 4K UHD for more pleasure such as triming long 4K movies, filp 4K videos, add watermark, apply special effects and more editing functions.
- World’s Fastest conversion speed: It’s worth mentioning that, this tool supports NVIDIA CUDA and ATI Stream (AMD APP) acceleration technologies. If your computer running on a CUDA-enabled Graphics card, or an AMD graphics card with AMD APP technology, the conversion speed will be muchfaster.
- Compatible with macOS 10.12 Sierra, 10.11 El Capitan, 10.10 Yosemite, 10.9 Mavericks, 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.7 Lion and 10.6 Snow Leopard.
PS: For Windows users, turn to the Windows version here. It can convert 4K video in any formats to PS4 Pro friendly format
How to Convert 4K to PS4 Pro with World’s Fastest PS4 Video Converter for Mac
Step 1: Load 4K Video Files.
Click “Add File” button to load your 4K file which you desire to convert to PS4 Pro.
Step 2: Click Format bar and choose “PS3 Video(AC3 5.1)(*.avi)”, “PS3 Video (480P) MPEG-4(*.mp4)”, “PS3 Video (720P) MPEG-4(*.mp4)”, “PS3 Video (1080P) MPEG-4(*.mp4)” from “PSP/PS3” as the target format for playing 4K on PS4 Pro.
Tip 1: The optimized default settings will guarantee the best output quality for you to play 4K videos on PS4 Pro. If you need, you can also adjust the video and audio parameters, including the Bitrate of Video & Audio, Video Size, Sample Rate, Frame Rate, Audio Channels, etc., by clicking the “Settings” button on the main interface for getting the best quality. Here you can choose “1920*1080” resolution for easier playback.
Tip 2: If you hope to personalize the video, you may also trim the video to get the clips you need for playing on PS4 Pro or crop the video to remove the black bar to watch on PlayStation 4 Pro.
Step 3: After all necessary settings, click “Convert” to start the 4K to PS4 Pro video conversion. When the conversion completes, you can click Open button to get the output videos. Now stream the converted 4K video files to your PS4 Pro for playing without worrying about the media incompatibility problem anymore.
Read Related Atciles:
- Will PS4 Be Able to Play 4K XAVC-S Footage on a 4K TV?
- PS4 Media Player Not Reading MP4 Files on USB
- How to Play and Stream AVI to PS4 with Media Player App?
- Play 4K XAVC on MX Player without stumble issues
- MY Samsung 4K TV won’t play 4K MP4 over USB/SD port input
- 4K MP4 to LG 4K TV – Convert 4K MP4 to LG 4K TV friendly format
- Compress and Convert 4K video to iPhone 7/iPhone 7 Plus
- Can FCP support DJI Osmo 4K videos?