Edit 4K ACVHD MTS/M2TS video in Sony Vegas Pro
Category : 4K Editor , Sony Vegas
Will Sony Vegas Pro support single .mts/.m2ts files import?
Are you the person who never misses to record the events with your 4K AVCHD camcorder when attending New Year party? To scare your friends on NY eve, you may wonder if it is possible to DIY scary yet annoying and creepy videos on NY by editing your AVCHD MTS/M2TS recordings with Sony Vegas Pro on computer? Sadly, editing with Sony Vegas Pro is not an easy feat, especially for a single mts/mts file. The article would show you how to convert and import 4Kmts/m2ts to Sony Vegas Pro step by step. Just follow the guide and go on your movie director experience.
Hot search: MP4 to Sony Vegas Pro ǀ H.265 to Sony Vegas Pro ǀ 4K to Sony Vegas Pro ǀ iPhone 7 4K video to Sony Vegas Pro
Edit mts/m2ts after converting to Sony Vegas Pro Compatible Format
Sometimes you may get errors (like importing with audio only but no video or it taks a long time for rendering) from Sony Vegas when you tried to drag and drop 4K MTS/M2TS files to Sony Vegas Pro.
The easy way is to convert 4K MTS/M2TS to Sony Vegas Pro compatible file format by using a professional 4K MTS/M2TS Sony Vegas Video Converter. You can try Pavtube Video Converter. It perfectly works as the 4K to Vegas Pro Converter that helps you convert 4K MTS, M2TS, XAVC, XAVC S or any HD files to MPEG-2, which is the best format for Vegas to edit with ease. No expensive add-ons or plug-ins are required. With it, you may also transcode 4K MTS/M2TS video to Avid Media Composer, Adobe Premiere Pro, Windows Movie Maker, Pinnacle Studio and more NLE programs highly compatible formats for editing.
Key functions of AVCHD to Sony Vegas Video Converter
We use Pavtube Video Converter here because it can meet your demands with its simple interface but rich functions:
1. Pavtube Video Converter maintains the best preserved output video quality from the original AVCHD video. After the conversion, you will find importing and editing is flawless.
2. Pavtube Video Converter’s shrink feature will bring you the convenience to resize AVCHD with even 4K resolution to Sony Vegas Pro supported 1920*1080, 1080*720, 640 x 480 video.
3. By running the program, there is no need to set the codec yourself. Well prepared Sony Vegas Pro profile settings will save your time and and offer you plenty setting options. Besides, it has optimized presets for other NLEs, like iMovie, Avid Media Composer, Premiere Pro, etc.
4. Pavtube Video Converter will convert videos including 4K MTS M2TS,4K XAVC, 4K MXF, 4K MOV, 2D MTS, 3D MTS, M2TS, MPEG-2, AVI, MP4, WMV, H.265, MXF etc. and extract audio from video to MP3, MKV, M4V, WAV, etc.
5. It is powerfully compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP. Mac version is compatible with macOS 10.12 Sierra, 10.11 El Capitan, 10.10 Yosemite, 10.9 Mavericks, 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.7 Lion and 10.6 Snow Leopard.
Now you can free download and install the 4K MTS M2TS to Sony Vegas Video Converter
– Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/video_converter/
– Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-75734821.html
– Softonic Download: http://pavtube-video-converter.en.softonic.com/
Steps to convert 4K MTS M2TS to edit in Sony Vegas Pro smoothly
Step 1. Import 4K MTS M2TS files to the program
Install, and launch the MTS M2TS to Sony Vegas converter and click the “File” button to import the 4K videos to be converted. You can also directly drag and drop your video files to the program. The converter supports converting multiple files at a time.
Step 2. Choose format for Sony Vegas Pro
Click on the Format box to get the dropdown menu. Select Adobe Premiere/Sony Vegas > MPEG-2 (*.mpg) as output format.
Tips: The default setting works well. Of course, if you want to customize video and audio encoding settings, just click the “Settings” button to customize these settings. You can adjust the output video/audio resolution, frame rate, bit rate, etc. to customize the output files to get the best quality you want.
Step 3. Start to Convert MTS/M2TS to Sony Vegas Pro
Last, click the “Convert” button to start 4K MTS/M2TS to Sony Vegas conversion. That’s all you are required to do. In fact, this video converter can help you do more.
Once the conversion completes, you can click “Open” button to get the generated MPEG-2 files for Sony Vegas Pro easily. Then, it would be easy to import and edit any MTS/MTS files with Vegas Pro 9/10/11/12/13.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.