Import Zenmuse X5/X5R 4K Video to Avid Media Composer
With the Zenmuse X5 series, you have the world’s first set of Micro Four Thirds cameras built specifically for aerial photography and cinematography. Bringing unparalleled imaging quality together with integrated 3-axis gimbal stabilization and remarkable ease of use, each empowers you to shoot and complete jobs like never before. They all can record 4K video easily. That’s great. But you may encounter some problems in import Zenmuse X5/X5R 4K Video to Avid Media Composer due to the high 4K resolution and the compatibility issues of Avid Media Compose. So to make you import Zenmuse X5/X5R 4K Video to Avid Media Composer smoothly, we specially share one solution of this trouble.
Like other NLE editing programs, Avid Media Composer has its own preferable editing codec – Avid DNxHD, which helps significantly reduce storage and bandwidth while providing mastering-quality HD media. So in order to export DNxHD codec from Zenmuse X5/X5R, a third-party program called Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate it not only enables you to directly encode Zenmuse X5/X5R 4K video to Avid DNxHD codec, but also other professional editing codec like Apple Prores for FCP, Apple Intermediate Codec for iMovie/FCE and Adobe Premiere/Sony Vegas optimized editing format.
Adjust Zenmuse X5/X5R 4K Video to Avid Media Composer file for smooth editing
Step 1: Install and run 4K to Avid MC Converter on Mac. Drag and drop Zenmuse X5/X5R 4K Video videos to this software. Or you can click “Add video” button to import your Zenmuse X5/X5R 4K Video videos to the program.
Step 2: Click format column to Choose Avid Media Composer-> Avid DNxHD(*.mov) as output format for Avid Media Composer 8, 7, 6, 5, etc..
Tip: Adjust the video and audio parameters as the below screenshot, including the Bitrate of Video & Audio, Video Size, Sample Rate, Frame Rate, Audio Channels, etc., by clicking the “Settings” button on the main interface for getting the best quality before starting conversion.
Step 3: Tap the “Convert” button at the bottom right corner to start transcoding Zenmuse X5/X5R 4K Video to DNxHD for Avid Media Composer.
- How to Import Canon EOS 5D Mark IV 4K Videos to Sony Vegas Pro/Movie Studio?
- Canon XC15 4K & FCP X – Edit Canon XC15 4K Footage with FCP X
- Change Canon EOS 80D HD videos to FCP X friendly Apple ProRres
- GoPro Hero 5 4K to FCP X – Importing GoPro Hero 5 4K footages to FCP X
- Cannot Import iPhone 7 4K video to Sony Vegas Pro? – Solved!
- Load DJI Osmo 4K video to PowerDirector without any problems
- Load Sony DSC-RX100 V 4K XAVC S video to Final Cut Pro on Mac
- Edit Sony Alpha a99 II 4K recordings with FCP on macOS Sierra
- Importing 4K XAVC footages from cameras to PowerDirector smoothly