Enjoy 4K Videos on Xbox One S 2TB with Best Quality
Microsoft Xbox One S has finally arrived on sale and while this new revamp of the classic Xbox One is definitely not an entirely new gaming console. If you want to stream some 4K videos such as 4k MXF , 4K MOV, 4K MP4, or 4K XAVC/XAVC-S files to Xbox One S 2TB for playback, an 4K to Xbox One S converter is needed. If you also have no idea about this, you can hold on reading and get the best solution.
Xbox One S 2TB couldn’t recognize 4K Video files
However, although Xbox One S supports 4K movie streaming, there’s video format/codec incompatibility problem. Currently, 4K content could presumably use either H.264 or H.265 for encoding, while Xbox One S probably won’t support H.265. Moreover, even if it supports H.264, the video format problem remains: today, most of 4K movies are recorded in MXF/RAW/XAVC, etc. format which the Xbox One S does not support.
Learn >> Xbox One S Supported File Formats.
Convert 4K Videos for Xbox One S 2TB with Xbox One S Video Converter
To save you all the trouble, Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate, as one of the best reliable video converters for Xbox One S, is definitely your No.1 choice for compressing, converting or transcoding 4K videos for Xbox One S 2TB, mainly working in the following ways:
1. Convert SD/HD/UHD videos on Xbox One S: Compatible with Windows 2003/XP/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows 8.1/Windows 10, it supports transcoding SD/HD/UHD in any formats like MKV, H.265, AVCHD, XAVC, XAVC-S, MXF, AVI, MP4, MTS/M2TS, MKV, MOV, TOD, AVI, TiVo, Video_TS, DVD, Blu-ray, MXF, XAVC, etc to and so on to MP4, H.264, WMV or MPEG-2 files accepted by Xbox One S 2TB faultlessly.
2. Compress 4K videos to 1080p/720p for Xbox One S 2TB: This Ultra HD Video Converter is also available to customize the output resolutions to any size including 1080p/720p the users want for better playing on Xbox One S 2TB.
3. Encode SD/HD/4K video to Xbox One S 2TB, PS3, PS Vita, Xbox 360, Xbox One: It is also able to convert regular SD/HD or 4K videos to all popular game consoles: Xbox One S 500G, Xbox One S 2TB, Xbox One S 1TB, Xbox 360, Xbox One and many other game hardware like PS4, PS4 Neo, PS3, Wii/Wii U etc without any trouble.
4. World’s Fastest conversion speed: It’s worth mentioning that, this tool supports NVIDIA CUDA and ATI Stream (AMD APP) acceleration technologies. If your computer running on a CUDA-enabled Graphics card, or an AMD graphics card with AMD APP technology, the conversion speed will be much faster.
For mac users, turn to the mac version – Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac. Download the program and let’s learn more conversion steps below.
Free Download Top 4K to Xbox One S Converter:
– Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/blu-ray-video-converter-ultimate/
– Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter-Ultimate/3000-2194_4-75938564.html
How to Stream and Play Unsupported 4K Video on Xbox One S 2TB?
Step 1: Load 4K source files.
Start the program on your computer, click “File” > “Load Video/Audio” or “Load from folder” button to import incompatible 4K video files into the program.
Step 2: Set output file format.
Click “Format” bar, from its drop-down options, select one of Xbox One S supported file formats such as “H.264 HD Video(*mp4)” frop “HD Video” main category. or you can choose output Xbox One S optimized profile settings by following “Zune/Xbox 360 Device” > “Xbox 360 HD Video(*.wmv)” which can also work on Xbox One S 2TB playable formats.
- It provides kinds of optimal video presets for Android, iOS, Windows based portable devices like Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS4 Neo, PS4.5 Neo, PS4 Slim, PS3, PS4, PS Vita, Wii, Wii U, iPhone, iPad, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Kindle Fire HD, etc. as well HD TVs (Samsung TV, LG TV…) and Game Consoles.
Tips: You can get better output quality by flexibly tweaking the output video codec, resolution, frame rate, bit rate, audio codec, bit rate, sample rate or channels.
Step 3: Start 4K video to Xbox One S 2TB conversion.
Tap the “Convert” button in the right-bottom to begin the conversion from 4K video to Xbox One S 2TB media player app readable formats conversion process.
After the conversion is completed, you can stream video to Xbox One S 2TB via USB drive, DLNA Server or Plex Media Server.