How to play Zenmuse X5/X5R 4K videos? Downscale 4K to 1080p
We’ve been busy testing DJI’s latest “toy”, the Zenmuse X5R RAW camera used on the DJI Osmo handheld gimbal and DJI Inspire 1 drone. In our lab test, we found that the Zenmuse X5R can achieve amazing image quality. But with a pricetag of $3200 it is less attractive than its almost identical, half-priced twin: the Zenmuse X5. The two cameras feature the MFT same sensor, which DJI claims is capable of capturing 16-megapixel stills and 4K video at 24fps and 30fps with an impressive 13 stops of dynamic range.
Video: MP4, MOV (MPEG-4 AVC/H.264)
However, the majority of playback, editing work is still being finished in 1080p. When you got some 4K MP4, MOV (MPEG-4/AVC/H.264F) clips from Zenmuse X5/X5R, you may seek for the way to downscale Zenmuse X5/X5R 4K to 1080p for playing, editing on Mac or PC easily.
Since the majority of work is still being finished in 1080p, you can downsacle the DJI Zenmuse X5/X5R footage from 4K to 1080p, which is the best way to work DJI Zenmuse X5/X5R videos smoothly on Mac/PC. Well, Pavtube Video Converter for Mac is considered to be the best 4K Ultra HD video converter. Here is review.
Besides, It can solve all video-related problems efficiently, such as editing, merging, cutting, trimming and converting your 4K Videos with great image and sound quality for editing in Adobe Premiere Pro CC, Premiere Pro CS6/CS5/CS4/CS3, Affect Effects CC/CS6, Premiere Elements 13/12, Creative Suite 6/5 as well as FCP, iMovie, Avid Media Composer, DaVinci Resolve Lite(DaVinci Resolve 11), DaVinci Resolve 9, iPhoto, Kdenlive, Keynote, Aperture 3, etc., and without audio delay issues. Especially, it support conversion of over 150 Formats Including 4K/3D, more functions below:
- HD/4K/3D footages generated by DJI, Sony, Samsung, Canon, Nikon, Panasonic, and JVC can also be handled easily.
- Convert to Over 150 Formats Including 4K/3D.
- Output considerable video formats supported by different devices such as Non-linear editing system, Apple/Android/Windows series, game consoles, and media players.
- Audio and video sync technology: The adoption of audio and video technology allows you to enjoy output videos.
- Inserting SRT/ASS/SSA subtitle: Load your prepared SRT/ASS/SSA subtitle on the editing interface for better enjoyment.
- APEXTRANS technology converts files 6x faster than competitor products.
- Edit, Enhance & Personalize Your Videos File.
- The user-friendly interface can make you use it masterly without the complicated process.
- Related Search: Zenmuse X5/X5R 4K Video to FCP X | Play Zenmuse X5/X5R 4K videos on Mac | Zenmuse X5/X5R 4K to Sony Vegas/Movie Studio 13 | Zenmuse X5/X5R 4K video to Avid MC
Free Download and trail:
– Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/video-converter-mac/
– Amazon Store Download: http://www.amazon.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter-Mac-Download/dp/B00QIBK0TQ
– Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-76179460.html
Note: For Windows user, Pavtube Video Converter is the alternative choice that allows you to convert 4K to 1080p on Windows at high speed.
Guide on Downscaling DJI Zenmuse X5/X5R 4K to 1080p for editing on Mac/Windows
Step 1. Load Zenmuse X5/X5R 4K Video
Launch the 4K to 1080p Converter Mac; click “Add Video” and load your 4K files from Zenmuse X5/X5R or hard drive.
Step 2. Decide Output Format
Click the “Format” drop down list to select MOV, MPG, AVI, etc format from “Common Video” as you want. Since this video converter also provides optimal profiles for kinds of editing programs and media devices, you can also select a proper format that best meets your needs.
Step 3. Downsize original 4K resolution at 1080p
Click “Settings” button; you can adjust video and audio settings, including codec, aspect ratio, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate, and audio channel. To down-convert ultra HD 4K to 1080p, do remember adjusting video size to 1920*1080. That is the exact 1080p.
Tips for Edit Zenmuse X5/X5R 4K video.
Open “Video Editor” window, here you can trim video length, crop video file size, apply special effect, add image or transparent text watermark, add subtitles, replace or remove original audio, etc.
Step 4. Start 4K to 1080p Conversion
Hit the convert button to let the Zenmuse X5/X5R 4K to 1080p conversion begin. When the conversion finished, check the generated 1080p video, you will certainly be satisfied with its final video quality. It would be much easier for you to playback and edit.
Recommended Devices for control via this app:
iOS: iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5s, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 3, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 4, and iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular. This app is optimized for iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Android: Samsung S7/S7 Edge, Galaxy Note 7, Sony Xperia Z5, HTC M10 etc.