Play SD/HD/4K videos on Toshiba Radius 12 4K Laptop
Category : Mobile Devices
Toshiba’s Radius 12 2-in-1 packs an UltraHD 4K panel into a 12.5-inch diagonal screen. So there is no doubt it is a great enjoyment to play SD/HD/4K videos on Toshiba Radius 12 4K Laptop. But sometimes you may encounter some troubles in playing videos on the Toshiba Radius 12. In order to make you watch videos on it without any problems, we specially tell you how to Play SD/HD/4K videos on Toshiba Radius 12 4K Laptop smoothly.
If you wan to play 4K videos like 4K MP4/MKV/AVI/H.265 on Toshiba Radius 12 4K Laptop, or play SD/HD video like H.265/Tivo/H.265/AVI/MXF on Toshiba Radius 12 4K Laptop, or watch DVD/Blu-ray movies on it, you can seek help from Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate which can make your above dreams come true. It is a professional video converter which can convert any SD/HD/4K video to Toshiba Radius 12 4K Laptop supported videos for playback.
Features of Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate:
- Convert a variety of media SD/HD formats including AVI, WMV, MP4, MOV, FLV, MPEG, 3GP, VOB, Xvid to Toshiba Radius 12 Laptop supported H.264 MP4 videos
- Compress 4K and convert 4K video to any 1080p/720p video for Toshiba Radius 12
- Rip any DVD and Blu-ray to Toshiba Radius 12 playable digital MP4 video
- Batch conversion and super fast conversion speed
- Easy-to-use Toshiba Radius 12 4K Laptop Video Converter with simple clear interface
- Regular updates provided for registered users without extra charge for lifetime
Now Free download the top video converter for Windows:
How to Play SD/HD/4K videos on Toshiba Radius 12 4K Laptop well?
Step 1. Click “Add video” button to add your video files to the program.
Step 2. Set right output format. Click “Format” bar, and select .mp4 from “Common video” or “HD video” to fit the Toshiba Radius 12.
Tips: The default settings may not satisfy you, and you can click the “Settings” button to change the settings by yourself including video resolution, bit rate, audio sample rate, audio channel etc. for full screen playback smoothly. Or keep no changes, which is also a good choice.
Step 3. Click the “Convert” button on the main interface and the software will start to convert video to Toshiba Radius supported video formats immediately. When the conversion finished, click “Open” to find the converted video files. Then you can effortless transfer the video files to Toshiba Radius 12 4K Laptop for playback anytime anywhere.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.