WD TV Video Converter – Convert All Kinds of 4K Video to Play on WD TV
“Hello there, I have a new Samsung 4K TV. I’m planning on streaming 4K movies via WDTV Live connected to hard drive. Unfortunately, the picture quality is terrible. How can I play 4K movies through WD TV Live with very good quality? Thank you for any advice.”
Though WD TV Media Player announced to play many SD/HD videos including MP4, MOV, AVI, WMV, MPG, VOB, DVR-MS, MKV video files via USB drive or network; but we still encounter cannot play 4K video files on WD TV Play, WD TV Live, or WD TV Live Hub well.
The fact is the best resolution your WD TV player can achieve is 1080p. So to be able to play 4K files on WD TV smoothly with good quality, we would recommend down-convert 4K video to 1080p video first. This requires a third party 4K Converter. With a professional 4K video to 1080p converter, you will be able to convert 4K video to 1080p easily with very good quality. Simply follow the guide below to learn how to compress 4K video to 1080p for playing with WD TV media player.
Key features of the 4K to WD TV Video Converter:
* Compress any 4K video to 1080p video for playing on WD TV perfectly.
* Convert 4K video like XAVC, MXF, MOV, MKV, MP4, MTS, H.265 etc to WD TV supported H.264 MP4 for nice playing.
* Convert and downscale 4K video to WD TV, Samsung TV, LG TV, Sony TV, Vizio TV etc friendly formats.
* Convert 4K video to MX player, iPhone, iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 4, Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 etc formats.
* Powerfully support upscaling HD video to 4K video for other usages.
* Batch conversion and super fast conversion speed.
* Easy-to-use WD TV Video Converter with simple clear interface.
* Compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP.
Free download the 4K to WD TV Video Converter:
– Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/video_converter/
– Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-75734821.html
– Softonic Download: http://pavtube-video-converter.en.softonic.com/
How to Convert 4K video to WD TV Live supported video easily?
Step 1. Add 4K videos
Install and run the Video to WD TV Converter on your computer, then click “Add Video” button to browse and load your rvideos which you’ve transferred to your Windows PC.
Step 2. Set right output format. Click “Format” bar, and select .mp4 from “Common video” or “HD video” to fit WD TV.
Tips: The default settings may not satisfy you, and you can click the “Settings” button to change the settings by yourself including video resolution, bit rate, audio sample rate, audio channel etc. for full screen playback smoothly. Or keep no changes, which is also a good choice.
Step 3. Click the “Convert” button on the main interface and the software will start to convert 4K to WD TV friendly video formats immediately. When the conversion finishes, click “Open” to find the converted video files. Then you can effortless transfer the video files to WD TV for playback on the go.